The following are guidelines for mini-storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow Meridian Mini Storage policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Smoking in the office, any unit or hallways is prohibited.
- Living things
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Working in the unit. This includes working on: cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc.
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Sleeping in units.